Aphorisms; Adages; Maxims; Truisms
1. Who first spoke these ancient ‘Words of Wisdom’? (...) it cannot be he who knows because he does not speak. And, as he who does not know does not know what he is talking about, then this pithy aphorism is not worth even the paltry piece of rice-paper that it was written upon all those years ago.
2. Mr. Lao Tzu certainly did disseminate his wisdom for many, many years ... and thus did not heed his own advice (‘he who knows does not speak’) like all the enlightened masters down through the ages.
3. An intelligence tethered by feelings of a nauseous sorrow is a crippled intelligence ... no wonder he penned such pithy aphorisms as ‘those who know do not speak; those who speak do not know’. He probably had nothing better to say.
4. So ... if someone is aware that they are free then that is proof that they are not free? Are you for real? This is but a variation on that pithy aphorism: ‘He who knows does not speak’. Next you will be coming out with that tired and hoary maxim about ‘he who knows nothing, really knows’.
6. It would be more conducive to a mutual understanding – and less repetitive – if you could move past this ‘he who knows does not speak’ fixation. The man who you like to quote made no secret that he knows ... and he spoke for sixty-plus years.
14. For those who are ‘that’, punctuating this pithy aphorism should be a breeze. For those who are not ‘that’, punctuating the witty doggerel should be an eye opener. For those who are not interested in ‘that’ at all, clicking the delete button should bring great satisfaction. Vis.: ‘I am that that is I am that that is that that is is and is not simultaneously I am that that is and is not and that is it it is it really is it’.
The Third Alternative
(Peace On Earth In This Life Time As This Flesh And Blood Body)
Here is an actual freedom from the Human Condition, surpassing Spiritual Enlightenment and any other Altered State Of Consciousness, and challenging all philosophy, psychiatry, metaphysics (including quantum physics with its mystic cosmogony), anthropology, sociology ... and any religion along with its paranormal theology. Discarding all of the beliefs that have held humankind in thralldom for aeons, the way has now been discovered that cuts through the ‘Tried and True’ and enables anyone to be, for the first time, a fully free and autonomous individual living in utter peace and tranquillity, beholden to no-one.
Richard’s Text ©The Actual Freedom Trust:1997-. All Rights Reserved.