1. I was being toyed with; being played for a sucker; being manipulated. There was no honesty; no sincerity; no genuineness; no authenticity; no unaffectedness; no truthfulness; no frankness; no candour; no openness ... no integrity whatsoever.
3. To be sincere is a gift one gives to oneself for its own inherent reward of the honesty engendered (which ensures integrity) and not as a means to finagle a defining discussion with one’s fellow human being.
4. The purity and perfection of the PCE rekindles one’s naiveté and gives rise to a pure intent, whereupon sincerity, honesty (being scrupulously honest with oneself), prudence, judiciousness, probity, providence and so on easily enable integrity.
9. I take it that you mean ‘integral’ as in the ‘integrity’ commonly referred to in psychology when they speak of a ‘well-adjusted personality’ as being that of one who has integrated all the conflicting demands of self and society into a healthy ego.
10. The integrity of an actual freedom is so unlike the strictures of morality – whereupon the psychological and psychic identity within the body struggles in vain to resemble the purity of the actual – inasmuch as probity is bestowed gratuitously.
11. One is left almost breathless with wonder at the immaculate simplicity so exemplified ... and everyone I have spoken with at length has experienced this impeccable integrity and excellence in some way or another at varying stages in their life.
The Third Alternative
(Peace On Earth In This Life Time As This Flesh And Blood Body)
Here is an actual freedom from the Human Condition, surpassing Spiritual Enlightenment and any other Altered State Of Consciousness, and challenging all philosophy, psychiatry, metaphysics (including quantum physics with its mystic cosmogony), anthropology, sociology ... and any religion along with its paranormal theology. Discarding all of the beliefs that have held humankind in thralldom for aeons, the way has now been discovered that cuts through the ‘Tried and True’ and enables anyone to be, for the first time, a fully free and autonomous individual living in utter peace and tranquillity, beholden to no-one.