Actual Intimacy; Artificial Intimacy; Pseudo Intimacy
1. An actual intimacy surpasses the highest or deepest feeling of love possible.
2. The conventional wisdom is to cover-up the base carnal passions with a gloss of love so as to effect a pseudo-intimacy.
3. An artificial intimacy that the ‘undivided’ feeling of oneness provides is a pathetic substitute for the actual
intimacy which becomes apparent when ‘I’ as ego and ‘me’ as soul cease to parasitically inhabit the body creating the division in the first
4. An actual intimacy plays no favourites and brooks no exclusive friendship.
5. In an actual freedom, intimacy is not dependent upon cooperation.
6. When ‘I’ self-immolate in ‘my’ entirety ... an actual intimacy emerges that beggars comparison.
7. Love Agapé is seen and known to be a pathetic surrogate for the actual intimacy of direct experiencing.
8. To be living the PCE twenty four hours a day (...) is an actual intimacy with everyone and everything ... not just
9. Actual intimacy frees one up to a world of factual splendour, based firmly upon sensate and sensual delight.
10. Fear is the barrier to being intimate ... yet fear is the doorway into intimacy.
11. There is an actual intimacy with everything – the rocks, the concrete buildings, a piece of paper – literally
RETURN TO CATALOGUE INDEX
RICHARD’S HOME PAGE
The Third Alternative
(Peace On Earth In This Life Time As This Flesh And Blood Body)
Here is an actual freedom from the Human Condition, surpassing Spiritual Enlightenment and any other Altered
State Of Consciousness, and challenging all philosophy, psychiatry, metaphysics (including quantum physics with its mystic cosmogony),
anthropology, sociology ... and any religion along with its paranormal theology. Discarding all of the beliefs that have held humankind in
thralldom for aeons, the way has now been discovered that cuts through the ‘Tried and True’ and enables anyone to be, for the first time, a
fully free and autonomous individual living in utter peace and tranquillity, beholden to no-one.
Richard’s Text ©The Actual Freedom Trust:1997-. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer and Use Restrictions and Guarantee of Authenticity