Richard’s Correspondence On Mailing List ‘D’
with Correspondent No. 41
Re: Few humble words from Justine
JUSTINE: Dear All, My respects to you All.
Auspiciousness and Peace to All.
1) This is Justine, whom Mr. Richard announced as actually free.
2) My love for Mr. Richard is unbounded.
3) Mr. Richard is a saint of a rare kind.
4) Osho Rajneesh calls such people as ‘rasc_l saints’, who called George Gurdjieff too by that name.
5) Osho says that such people are not for following by others, though they have arrived at liberation – and they cannot guide others, and as well are bound to mislead others.
6) I hereby declare that I quit actualism as envisaged by Mr, Richard.
7) I have shut down my blog actualfreedomjustine.com
8) I will no more write publicly in any form, on actualism of Mr. Richard.
9) [Female identifier words withheld] about whom Mr. Richard wrote that ‘a woman from Indian origin became actually free overnight’ by meeting him – hereby announces that she did not found any change in herself as claimed by Mr. Richard.
10) In fact, after meeting him, she was worried that Mr. Richard suggested to her, that lying for one’s own convenience is fully allowed. That very minute she has discarded actualism.
11) From now on, I am neither ‘for’ Mr. Richard nor ‘against’ him. Those who have common sense won’t waste their ‘precious LIFE’ with him.
12) Again I wish to record ‘MY’ HUMBLE OPINION that Mr. Richard is a saint of highest order (a tapaswin), in spite of himself being a psychiatric patient (Everyone is insane but me – as Richard’s writings convey), – and he is NOT the one who has finally come to bring ‘actual peace’ to this world. Such a one will never come. May God, or Existence bless Mr. Richard for his sacrifices and goodwill for this ailing humanity.
RESPONDENT: Well done Justine, clearing away illusions is the way forward.
RICHARD: G’day No. 41, Your (unsolicited) congratulatory counsel/ guidance/ advice to Justine, stemming as it evidentially does from your publicly-expressed concern about his well-being in Message No. 13562, caught my eye whilst scrolling through the latest posts.
(Especially so because these two are the only emails of yours – other than initially whingeing about how posts ‘seem to be so unorganized’ (#13556) and your follow-up admission of ineptitude (#13561), in that regard, two hours and twenty minutes later – since newly subscribing only six days previous (on May 22, 2013).
It was your [quote] ‘clearing away illusions’ [endquote] phrasing which particularly gained my attention as the impression conveyed by Justine’s above points numbered 1-to-12 is, rather, of illusions being added.
Starting with Point No. 1 above (‘This is Justine, whom Mr. Richard announced as actually free’): the following three publicly-posted emails from Justine – his first three emails to the Direct Route mail-out list (which he sent at 11:34 AM and 2:54 PM and 6:24 PM on Wednesday the 13th of January 2010) – whereby he announced he became actually free at 3:30 AM on the 4th of January, 2010, will indubitably demonstrate this ‘illusions being added’ observation.
Please note his last sentence (‘There is no way for it to disappear, except when my physical body is bound to disappear in death’) is a quite unequivocal announcement.
Also, an explanatory note: Justine’s ‘I have all the time in the world’ phrasing is a direct reference to Vineeto’s description of the pivotal event/ the definitive moment of becoming (newly) free that had been published only a few days prior to the Direct Route mail-out list being made available for public access over a thirty-day period.
Here is his second email (sent 3 hours & 20 minutes later):
Here is his third email (sent 3 hours & 30 minutes later):
Please note he explicitly equates what had happened for him, nine days prior, with the reports both Vineeto and Peter had recently provided for publication.
Quite obviously, then, it was Justine who announced himself as actually free and not Richard.
And, just to drive that point home here is a follow-up email, also posted to the Direct Route mail-out list, which he sent the next day:
Incidentally, that was the moment – the moment of reading that sentence – when I knew (without any decision having to be made) I would be going to India in the near future.
Lastly (for now) here is what he sent two days later:
His last sentence (‘the BOUNDLESS STILLNESS that entered me irrevocably’) is, again, quite an unequivocal example of just which person it was who announced Justine as actually free ... yet here is what he posted to this forum, as his very first point (Point No. 1), along with your (unsolicited) counsel/ guidance/ advice juxtaposed for the sake of clarity in communication:
And here is my question (specifically bearing in mind he performs this onus-shifting illusion again with his gratuitous ‘as claimed by Mr. Richard’ wording in Point No. 9):
In what way is it [quote] ‘clearing away illusions’ [endquote] to actually be adding illusions?
(I will refrain from going on and addressing more of his numbered points in this email, as it would become far too long, but be duly advised that they can be addressed in the same ‘adding illusions’ vein).
The Third Alternative
(Peace On Earth In This Life Time As This Flesh And Blood Body)
Here is an actual freedom from the Human Condition, surpassing Spiritual Enlightenment and any other Altered State Of Consciousness, and challenging all philosophy, psychiatry, metaphysics (including quantum physics with its mystic cosmogony), anthropology, sociology ... and any religion along with its paranormal theology. Discarding all of the beliefs that have held humankind in thralldom for aeons, the way has now been discovered that cuts through the ‘Tried and True’ and enables anyone to be, for the first time, a fully free and autonomous individual living in utter peace and tranquillity, beholden to no-one.
Richard’s Text ©The Actual Freedom Trust: 1997-. All Rights Reserved.