Naiveté; Naïve; Naively
1. It is always cute to see how the cultured sophisticates respond to my stressing the importance of naiveté in becoming free of the human condition ... apparently the words <gullible> and <naïve> go hand-in-hand for them.
3. ‘I’ felt foolish that ‘I’ had believed that the ‘wisdom of the real-world’ was set in stone. This foolish feeling allowed ‘me’ to get in touch with ‘my’ dormant naiveté, which is the closest thing one has that resembles actual innocence, and activate it with a naive enthusiasm to undo all the conditioning and brainwashing that ‘I’ had been subject to.
4. Constant awareness of naive intimacy results in a continuing benediction. This blessing allows a connection to be made between oneself and the perfection and purity [that is the essential character of the infinitude of this physical universe].
6. Pure intent manifests in the connection between the intimate aspect of oneself (the naiveté that one usually keeps hidden away for fear of seeming foolish) and the purity of the perfection of the peak experience.
10. The pure intent of naiveté provides the collateral assurance ‘I’ require to safely give ‘myself’ permission to allow this moment to live me (rather than ‘me’ trying to live in the present) and to let go the controls.
13. Put simply: peace-on-earth will not be enabled through ‘ought not’s and ‘should not’s and other forms of suppression or repression. It takes the sincerity of naively asking yourself why, for example, you get frustrated.
14. I was the biological progenitor of four children and I was able to intimately participate in the child’s world thanks to the deliberate activation of naiveté (despite the recognised risk of becoming a fool, a simpleton).
15. What ensues when one walks through the world in a state of wide-eyed wonder and amazement (naiveté) – simply marvelling at the magnificence that this physical universe actually is – is a blitheness (being carefree, happy, merry, amiable and so on) and a gaiety (jollity, joviality, cheeriness, delight, fun, and so on) as the inevitable result.
The Third Alternative
(Peace On Earth In This Life Time As This Flesh And Blood Body)
Here is an actual freedom from the Human Condition, surpassing Spiritual Enlightenment and any other Altered State Of Consciousness, and challenging all philosophy, psychiatry, metaphysics (including quantum physics with its mystic cosmogony), anthropology, sociology ... and any religion along with its paranormal theology. Discarding all of the beliefs that have held humankind in thralldom for aeons, the way has now been discovered that cuts through the ‘Tried and True’ and enables anyone to be, for the first time, a fully free and autonomous individual living in utter peace and tranquillity, beholden to no-one.